The University of Florida, Pediatric Pulmonary Division offers the expertise of Board Certified Pediatric Pulmonologists as well as an interdisciplinary team of nurses, respiratory therapists, clinical pharmacists, nutritionists and social workers. Our team endeavors to provide a family centered, culturally appropriate approach to the development of individualized asthma plans for patients referred from their primary care providers. Asthma clinics are held on the 2nd floor of the Shands Medical Plaza.
- What is Asthma?
- Normal Lung Function
- Lung Function in Asthma
- What Triggers Asthma Episodes?
- Early Warning Signs of Asthma
- Treatment of Asthma
- Medications for Asthma Management
- What You Need to Know About Your Child’s Asthma
- Living with Asthma
- Important Points
- My Asthma Plan
- Chambers with Masks
- Chambers with Mouthpiece
- Metered Dose Inhalers
- Asthma School Medication Authorization form
- Blank School Medication Authorization form